Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: Wardrobe and Bathroom Scenes

        It been finally my time to film my scenes as my other group members already filmed their assigned scenes at their designated location. My group and I have decided to film some of the scenes at my house. That means that the members of my group will be coming to my house for the filming.  Since my group members are busy most of the time, we all decided to agree to come to my house after school during the weekdays as Madison have work on the weekend while Ashley needs to go somewhere with her family on the weekend. We all decided to hop into Madison’a car since each of us don’t have a car yet so the only way to go to my house would be Madison’s car. There was a inconvenience filming at my house was because I live very far away from the school. That means it will be a long drive for Madison to drive us to my house which would take around 30 minutes. Luckily, Madison lives quite near me but Ashley lives far away so she needs to get a ride to drop her off at her house. Once we all arrived at my house, we began filming. Since in the other scenes, it always been Madison acting while me and Ashley did the filming, we decided to have Madison do the shooting of the different scenes while me and Ashley did the acting for these couple of scenes. The filming process was quite a ease as we were all prepared to film what needed to be filmed. We however, took a while to figure out the best angles for each scenes to maximize the quality of each scenes. At the end, I just handed Madison the camera as she will handle the SD card which she will dump onto the laptop when she gets the chance to. Overall, the whole filming process was a success and we look forward to finish filming the rest of the scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment