Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Planning the Filming

           Today is February the 20th, 2020 and I have yet to start filming. My group has very tight schedules. One of the members in my group has chess club and work after school. The other group member has to go to environmental club after school and volunteer. I work two jobs and have tons of homework to do. Just like everyone else. So, it's hard to find a good time to film especially after school. Our first day that we are going to film is February the 22nd 2020. I suggested we should film this Saturday because everyone is free for a few hours in the morning. The plan for Saturday is this; we film scenes one through five. However, then scenes won't be filmed for all three of us. We'll have to just film the scenes I am in. This must be done this way for a specific reason. In our film we each show our morning routines in our own houses. So, we're not going to go back and forth to houses. We live great distances away from each other so were only filming one group members scenes a day. This way we can make sure we shoot and also do any reshoots from the footage we just took to make sure we do it correctly. Scenes one includes a picture of the alarm clock with the sound of it going off. Scene two includes me getting out of bed then walking to the bathroom. Scene three includes me trying to brush my teeth. Scene four includes me walking back to my room then attempting to dress myself. Scene five shows me walking to my kitchen and saying hello to my pets. This picture is of my room of the setting that we will mostly be filming in on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment