Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: House Scenes

Yesterday was February the 23rd, 2020. This officially commended the first day of filming for the short film. We got delayed a week due to busy schedules like I mentioned in the last blog. But, Sunday was a perfect day that we all had free. I got off of work at four o'clock so we started filming around four thirty. I thought that filming would take longer but in all honesty it only took about an hour and a half. We decided to film my scenes first but for no particular reason. So, Darren and Ashley came over to my house and we started from the beginning. In this whole day of filming, my role was being the actor. So I was constantly behind the camera acting out the scenes. This proved to be a bit difficult because we're friends so we goofed off a little bit. I could not stop laughing when we filmed the second scene. This was when everyone is getting out of bed and I have to roll out. It was just funny to me and them so we had to do a few retakes for this scene. A problem we came across was space. When filming we had to make sure we could get the good angles and make sure that I was fully in the frame. This was difficult because the area of my house that we we're filing at was a hallway so it was sort of hard to get everything in the frame. Another issue that we faced was filming with my dogs. One of my dogs are male and doesn't like new people coming into the house. Darren is a male so this is self explanatory. For this scene I had Darren go to another room and had Ashley help me film this scene. This picture is from scene two where I roll out of bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment